Junior BI Support
- Budapest / Szeged, Hungary
In a nutshell, we help organizations become more data-driven with our complex solutions. Founded in 2006, now we have about 200+ employees in three locations: Budapest, Szeged and Washington. We are a fast-paced team, constantly looking at how to make things better, learning from our mistakes, believing in course-correcting.
What You Will Do Daily
You will take part of the daily operation of our team, your location can be either Budapest or Szeged, we are hiring for both offices.
- Maintaining data warehouses with ETL tools (extract, transform, load) and processes, alongside with reporting tools
- Detecting data issues, assisting the end-users and the other BI teams within the organization
- Preparing database schemas, tables and other function implementations
- Implementing the approved changes
- Participating in migration projects, deployment of ETL developments
- Managing the database permissions and roles
- Monitoring and maintaining the ETL processes
- Communicating on a regular, daily basis with the users
- Optimizing the existing codes
We Want to Hear from You, If…
- You have minimum 1-year work experience in office environment preferably in an IT related field
- You speak English fluently
- You have a Bachelor or more advanced degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player yet a responsible personality who is interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies
- You are ready to work in shifts (7/24) - check more details below
- It is advantageous if you have SQL and/or Unix knowledge, experience working with database/ETL/ticketing system or application support experience
What’s In It For You:
A great team and company: We are a team of talented and agile people. You’ll like it here, if you are ready to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.
Office location & Working from home: Our Budapest office is in the 13th district, easily approachable by Metro 3, you just need to take off at Forgách utca and walk 2-3 minutes. We have a really cool office environment, check it out HERE. Currently we are mostly working from home, the work location is up to you and your Team Leader.
Some Further Practical Details
Shifts: You will work in shifts, which means in general 5-10 days afternoon/night shifts: 6 AM-2 PM, 2 PM-10 PM, 10 PM-6 AM. Moreover there are weekend shifts (12 hours) once a month. Night and weekend shifts can be covered working from home. The shift schedule is planned and you will be informed one month before.
Home Office: Currently we are working from home, yet we had supported the home office before the pandemic as well (1 day/week).
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package includes a gross monthly salary between 360.000 HUF - 450.000 HUF (+ shift allowance) depending on your experience and professional skillset. Plus, we offer parking if you travel by car or BKK pass if you travel by public transport (these benefits are available at the current situation). We also support your personal development with free English lessons and your health with online yoga classes and gym pass.
1. Phone call with HR – we will talk about your motivation and experience and we will switch to English for a few questions.
2. In-person or video interview. At this meeting, we will discuss your background and motivation, and the further details of the position. Here you will meet with the Team Leader(s) thus you can receive first-hand information and start to get to know each other.
3. In-person conversation or video interview with our Division Leader.
If you like what you have read, and feel like this role is for you, submit your application now!