Lead Data Consultant
- Budapest, Hungary
- Employees can work remotely
In a nutshell, we help organizations become more data-driven with our complex solutions.
Founded in 2006, now we have about 200+ employees in three locations: Budapest, Szeged, and Washington. We are a fast-paced team, constantly looking at how to make things better, learning from our mistakes, believing in course-correcting. Here, things and priorities may change very quickly, but what doesn’t change is that we always have each other’s backs.
Our office is in the 13th district (Váci út 99.), easily approachable by Metro 3 (Forgách utca), but if you prefer to travel by car, we have good parking option too.
What You Will Do Daily
- First and foremost, you will be one of the closest allies of our CTO
- Contributing to our pre-sales activities with understanding what the potential client needs,
- Gathering the business and technical requirements of the Client regarding data-related solutions (data warehouse, data lake, data mart, reports, etc.)
- Analyzing the requirements regarding feasibility; analyzing source systems, reports; perform first-level checks (data queries, business key checks, etc),
- Creating appealing presentations for the client meetings which showcase our technical solutions and approach to their problems
- Preparation of reports using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Assist in quality control and project management;
We Want to Hear from You, If…
- you have 8-10 years of work experience (and at least 2-3 years in the field of Data (BI and Data Warehouse))
- you are able to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions;
- your presentation making skills regularly amaze people
- have strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills;
- you are passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- speak fluent English;
- are educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You:
A great team and company: We are a team of talented and agile people. You’ll like it here, if you are ready to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.
Office: Although right now, we are all working from home, once we come back to the office, you'll recognize our office as one of our perks. Our Budapest office is in the 13th district, easily approachable by Metro 3, you just need to take off at Forgách utca and walk 2-3 minutes. We have a really cool office environment, check it out HERE.
Benefits: We offer parking if you travel by car or BKK pass if you travel by public transport – these benefits are available at the current situation. We also provide online English lessons and support your healthy lifestyle with online yoga classes and Life1 unlimited gym pass (when the gyms are open.)
Some Further Practical Details
Start Date: The sooner the better, but if you currently work somewhere and have a notice period, it is still fine, we will wait for the right person!
Home office now: Right now, we are working from home, going to the office is optional. Probably in the beginning, it would make sense for you to come at least a couple of days per week, but this is up to discussion once we get started.
Compensation range: The range for this role is approximately gross 900.000 – 1.300.000 HUF per month. The final amount in your offer will depend on your expertise and professional experience.
1. Phone conversation with one of our Recruiter – We will briefly talk about your motivation and experience and we will switch to English for a few questions and ask about your compensation expectations.
2. Video interview with the experts on the team. They will tell you more about the Business Analyst role at Starschema, and you will also talk about your professional background.
If you like what you have read, and feel like this role is for you, submit your application now!