- Budapest, Hungary
In a nutshell, we help organizations become more data-driven with our complex solutions. Founded in 2006, now we have about 200+ employees in three locations: Budapest, Szeged and Washington. We are a fast-paced team, constantly looking at how to make things better, learning from our mistakes, believing in course-correcting.
What You Will Do Daily…
- Booking of the incoming vendor and subcontractor invoices
- Reviewing the Performance Certificates and following up on variances
- Registering and reconciling Bank and Petty cash transactions
- Preparing for bank wire transfers
- Accounting for Fixed Assets purchases and sales and maintaining the fixed Assets register
- Assisting in issuing invoices to customers and employees
- Maintaining the contract register and file original signed contracts
- Participating in monthly closing and yearly financial audits
- Supporting the finance team and cooperating with other functions
- Communicating with vendors regarding invoices and payments
We Want to Hear from You, If…
- You are familiar with basic accounting principles
- You have intermediate English skills both written and oral and you are fluent in Hungarian
- You are committed to work in an efficient way while keep it accurate and precise
- You are able to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- You can imagine yourself as an Accounting Assistant in the next few years
It is advantageous if you have:
- Relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Certified public accountant degree
- Excellent Excel skills
What’s In It For You:
A great team and company: We are a small and stable team, all of us with a different background and responsibilities yet working for the common goals. You’ll like it here, if you like things happening fast, collaboration and taking the initiative.
Home Office: At these Covid circumstances we follow a blended working model and we find it important to support your onboarding in person, that is why we will ask you to come to the office three times a week during your job training period.
Office Location: Our Budapest office is in the 13th district, easily approachable by Metro 3, you just need to take off at Forgách utca and walk 2-3 minutes. We have a really cool office environment, check it out HERE.
Compensation & Benefits: The compensation package includes a gross monthly salary between 300.000-420.000 HUF depending on your experience and professional skillset. Plus we offer parking if you travel by car or BKK pass if you travel by public transport – these benefits are available at the current situation. We also provide online English lessons and support your healthy lifestyle with online yoga classes and Life1 unlimited gym pass.
1. Phone call with HR – we will talk about your motivation and experience and we will switch to English for a few questions.
2. In-person interview. At this meeting, we will discuss your background and motivation, and the further details of the position. Here you will meet with the Finance Team Leader and the Senior Accountant colleagues thus you can receive first-hand information and start to get to know each other.
If you like what you have read, and feel like this role is for you, submit your application now!