- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Managing and building the AWS infrastructure;
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines);
- Provide root cause analysis for upcoming issues;
- Participating meetings among customer and vendor teams;
- Planning and implementing foundation for data pipeline solutions;
- Security and high availability planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and alerting planning and implementation.
- 3 years experience in AWS based infrastructure;
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python/Groovy);
- Experience in Linux is a must have;
- Good knowledge of CloudFormation, Terraform;
- Understand CI/CD and ability to architect the workflow;
- Have previously used Ansible (Puppet/Chef is a plus);
- Working knowledge of Docker;
- SQL programming skills;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies;
- Strong English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken).
Nice to have technical skills:
- AWS CLI;
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.