Junior BI Support
- Budapest, Hungary
Who We Are
In a nutshell, we help organizations become more data-driven with our complex solutions. Founded in 2006, now we have about 200+ employees in three locations: Budapest, Szeged and Washington. We are a fast-paced team, constantly looking at how to make things better, learning from our mistakes, believing in course-correcting.
What You Will Do Daily
You will take part of the daily operation of our team, your location can be either Budapest or Szeged, we are hiring for both offices.
- Maintaining data warehouses with ETL tools (extract, transform, load) and processes, alongside with reporting tools
- Detecting data issues, assisting the end-users and the other BI teams within the organization
- Preparing database schemas, tables and other function implementations
- Implementing the approved changes
- Participating in migration projects, deployment of ETL developments
- Managing the database permissions and roles
- Monitoring and maintaining the ETL processes
- Communicating on a regular, daily basis with the users
- Optimizing the existing codes
We Want to Hear from You, If…
- You have minimum 1-year work experience in office environment preferably in an IT related field
- You speak English fluently
- You have a Bachelor or more advanced degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player yet a responsible personality who is interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies
- You are ready to work in shifts (7/24) - check more details below
- It is advantageous if you have SQL and/or Unix knowledge, experience working with database/ETL/ticketing system or application support experience
What’s In It For You:
A great team: We are a team of talented and agile people. You’ll like it here, if you are ready to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.
Office goodies: We have a really cool office environment (check it out here), unlimited free fruit every day, free office massage, monthly pass in the gym close to us (because staying healthy is important!). We also support your personal development with free English lessons and soft skill trainings and offer parking if you travel by car, or BKV pass if you travel by public transport.
1. Phone call with HR – we will talk about your motivation and experience and we will switch to English for a few questions.
2. In-person or video interview. At this meeting, we will discuss your background and motivation, and the further details of the position. Here you will meet with the Team Leader(s) thus you can receive first-hand information and start to get to know each other.
3. In-person conversation with our Division Leader.
Some Further Practical Details
Office Location: Our Budapest office is in the 13th district, easily approachable by Metro 3, you just need to take off at Forgách utca and walk 2-3 minutes. In Szeged, you can find our office in the city center, just a few steps from the university campus.
Shifts: You will be work in shifts, which means in general 5-10 days afternoon/night shifts: 6 AM-2 PM, 2 PM-10 PM, 10 PM-6 AM. Moreover there are weekend shifts (12 hours) once a month. Night and weekend shifts can be covered working from home. The shift schedule is planned and you will be informed one month before.
Home Office: Currently we are working from home, yet we had supported the home office before the pandemic as well (1 day/week).
Salary Range: The compensation package includes a gross monthly salary between 290.000 HUF - 400.000 HUF (depending on your experience and professional skillset) plus shift allowance.
If you like what you have read, and feel like this role is for you, submit your application now!