- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Maintaining and monitoring networks and servers (both on-site and off-site servers)
- Assisting with the installation of new hardware and software updates
- Maintaining telephone exchange
- Managing daily operations of the IT department
- Managing and solving the reported hardware/software/network problems
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of IT Support
- Experience in planning, developing and maintaining networks (lan&wireless)
- General hardware and software knowledge
- Knowlegde of Linux/Unix
- Knowlegde of Routers and Firewalls
- Confidence in written and spoken English
- Mikrotik knowledge
- Vmware knowlegde
- FreeBSD knowledge
- Asterisk knowledge
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.