- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them;
- Gathering a variety of internal and external data and conducting data analysis;
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams;
- Understanding the business processes, ability to forward requests to the developers as specifications;
- Preparation of business reports based on customer needs;
- Preparation of documentation, training materials, knowledge-transfer;
- Acting as a consultant who is technically / logically able to see through complex BI systems;
- Analyzing the problems and failures, tracking, documenting the incidents and ensuring the problem prevention;
- Assist in quality control and project management;
- Support both business development and IT related issues;
- Developing expert knowledge of the products and provide training to other areas of the business.
- Good experience in Technical writing i.e. technical manuals/specifications/processes;
- Experience using data analysis tools such as PowerBI or Tableau;
- BI and Data Warehouse experience is a must;
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills;
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications;
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions;
- Fluent in English;
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent experience.
In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.