- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Supporting PostgreSQL database systems and system management softwares
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Manage the database configuration
- Manage database System Processes
- Recommend database updates and configuration modification
- Service request, incident, problem and change management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with PostgreSQL / Oracle DBA
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Fluent English
In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.