- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our friendly HR Team as an IT Recruiter. We are looking for someone with experience within an internal or agency position to join a fantastic, rapidly growing company. The candidate will be able to offer expertise in managing the full end to end process of recruitment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for higher perspectives in Human Resources.
What would you be doing:
- Source candidates through direct channels and with external partners, including agency contacts;
- Sourcing by LinkedIn, on job boards, own database and social media sourcing methods;
- Screening candidates through telephone and personal interviews;
- Proficiently use interview techniques and selection tools;
- Expertise in administration of resourcing activities;
- Writing assessment forms after the interviews;
- Defining innovative ways for sourcing “hard to find” candidates or for mass recruitment;
- Continuously developing and applying new search techniques and methodologies;
- Administrating candidates, positions and all related recruitment process;
- Building candidate pipelines;
- Following the progress of shortlisted candidates throughout the entire recruitment process;
- Participate in other HR projects.
What we would like:
- 2-3 years’ experience in IT Recruitment and sourcing;
- Fluent English and Hungarian Language skills;
- University degree (HR related certificate is preferred, but not required);
- Result oriented and driven personality;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Tech savvy attitude, MS Office proficiency;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.