- Szeged, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Basic coding skills. You need to be able to read/write code and know the basic principles of programming;
- Willingness to learn. We don't expect you to know any tools from our tech stack, but we expect you to be eager to learn them and be open to any technology you need to use;
- Strong English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken);
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.