Junior IT Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to plan, schedule, and complete project activities;
- Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals;
- Develops project plans and work breakdown structures;
- Monitors the progress of all project activities, acts to ensure project targets are met;
- Deliver real business value sprint by sprint to the customer;
- Sets up repeatable project processes and produces reusable project documentation;
- Prepare and deliver project updates;
- Provide accurate and timely IT checkpoint reports;
- Challenge assumptions, but remain willing to compromise when it enables progress.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management;
- Result oriented and driven personality;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Tech savvy attitude, MS Office proficiency;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Excellent communications skills in English and Hungarian (both written and oral);
- Experience in working with multicultural teams;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.