HR Manager - Fixed Term Contract
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Participating in identifying and anticipating the human resource needs of the company;
- Coordinating the recruitment process, evolving the benchmarking;
- Managing the employee retention projects (talent management, benchmarking, mentoring);
- Keeping in touch with the consulting and recruiting companies, coordinating projects;
- Maintaining and developing existing HR processes;
- Development and introduction of new HR processes, preparation and implementation of changes;
- Supporting and managing HR activities, taking into account the applicable laws at all times;
- Supporting of the labor-work department;
- Coordination of organizational development activities;
- Collaborate with corporate executives and with colleagues as well;
- Development and implementation of HR strategy;
- Strategic operation and coordination of professional trainings and soft-skill developments.
- 5+ years relevant HR experience on corporate side;
- Relevant experience in coordinating the recruitment process and employer branding;
- At least 1-3 years’ leadership experience in team management;
- Excellent communications skills in English;
- Educated to degree level in a related field;
- Preferably coming from IT sector background;
- Deep, up-to-date professional knowledge;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Innovative and creative thinking;
- Proven experience managing a talent acquisition function;
- Be comfortable in a fast-moving startup/entrepreneurial environment;
- Enthusiastic to create something significant.
In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.