Delivery Unit Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients;
- Measure customer satisfaction;
- Create proposals, negotiate over contracts;
- Project management (people management tasks, resource planning, project controlling, participate in decision making processes, integrate new projects);
- Manage customer invoicing;
- Inter-departmental cooperation (finance, HR, sales etc.);
- Implement corporate strategy at business unit level;
- Build management reports;
- Supervise and develop processes inside the unit;
- Additional administrative duties.
- College or university degree;
- 2-5 years experience in people management;
- Strong account management background;
- Understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Varied knowledge in information technologies;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.