Project and Reporting Controller
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Lead on all controlling, management and annual reporting to support operations and strategy;
- Manage financial planning, project budgeting & forecasting;
- Prepare overall and project level financial analysis and provide feedback to stakeholders;
- Oversee the end to end project delivery process and assure control and policy compliance;
- Monitor key performance indicators, budget - actual, explanation, outlook, expectations;
- Manage the reporting of the overhead expenses and calculate daily overhead rate;
- Analyze working capital and net debt positions;
- Support and supervise invoicing activities by ensuring commercial and accounting compliance;
- Manage subcontractor contracting and supervise monthly performance validation;
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in control and cost management.
- Fluency in English;
- College or University degree (finance/accountancy/economics);
- 5+ years working experience in field of Accounting/Reporting/Financial Controlling;
- Professional accounting qualification;
- Strong Excel knowledge is a must and Experience with Power BI is an advantage;
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Proactivity, flexibility;
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.