- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene. We have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Data warehouse / business intelligence systems support and maintenance;
- Maintenance of existing reports based on business specifications;
- Daily contact with ETL Monitoring teams;
- Cooperation with offshore infrastructure support teams;
- Regular contact with business representatives;
- Ad-hoc data & issue investigations;
- Data cleansing based on business specifications;
- Database performance optimization (system and application level).
- At least 2-3 years experience in SQL development;
- Ability for managing parallel tasks;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Experience in working within projects;
- Intelligent, communicative, team-player personality, who is interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- BI experience;
- Knowledge of data warehouse and ETL concepts;
- Experience in delivering solutions based on complex business requirements;
- Experience in any of the following technologies: Cognos, Tableau, Informatica, Talend, Toad for Oracle;
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.