- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them;
- Gathering a variety of internal and external data and conducting data analysis;
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams;
- Understanding the business processes, ability to forward requests to the developers as specifications;
- Preparation of business reports based on customer needs;
- Preparation of documentation, training materials, knowledge-transfer;
- Acting as a consultant who is technically / logically able to see through complex BI systems;
- Analyzing the problems and failures, tracking, documenting the incidents and ensuring the problem prevention;
- Assist in quality control and project management;
- Support both business development and IT related issues;
- Developing expert knowledge of the products and provide training to other areas of the business.
- Good experience in Technical writing i.e. technical manuals/specifications/processes;
- Experience using data analysis tools such as PowerBI or Tableau;
- BI and Data Warehouse experience is a must;
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills;
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications;
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions;
- Fluent in English;
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent experience.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.