IT Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Provide IT technical project management advice, consultancy and assurance to business projects;
- Lead the collaborative IT project planning process;
- Prepare and deliver project updates;
- Provide accurate and timely IT checkpoint reports;
- Act as the IT delivery lead for all IT deliverables;
- Contact with management and developers;
- Manage any upcoming issues and escalation;
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs;
- Achieve clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery implementing program and project management disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience working in a complex technical landscape with multiple stakeholders;
- Deep understanding of business needs;
- Proven track record managing BI projects;
- Expertise in conflict resolution;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT Project Management with strong interest in Business Intelligence.
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Able to motivate the team;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability of multitasking;
- Fluent English and Hungarian Language skills;
- Experience in working with multicultural teams;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in any of the following Cloud technologies: AWS, GC, Azure;
- Experience in ITIL practices;
- Experience in any programming languages is plus.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.