IT Technical Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene. We have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Lead innovative, cloud-based application development projects applying agile project management;
- Deliver real business value sprint by sprint to the customer;
- Provide IT technical project management advice, consultancy and assurance to business projects;
- Lead the collaborative IT project planning process;
- Prepare and deliver project updates;
- Provide accurate and timely IT checkpoint reports;
- Act as the IT delivery lead for all IT deliverables;
- Challenge assumptions, but remain willing to compromise when it enables progress;
- Achieve clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery implementing program and project management disciplines.
- Track record of successful project delivery acting as a Scrum Master in agile projects;
- Experience in writing good quality PBIs in user stories;
- Good understanding of any of the following Cloud technologies: AWS, GC, Azure;
- Knowledge and experience working in a complex technical landscape with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in delivering software development and integration projects;
- Experience in ITIL practices;
- Experience in previous Technical Project Manager jobs or Technical Program Manager jobs is a plus.
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem solving skills;
- Able to motivate the team;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability of multitasking;
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Experience in working with multicultural teams;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.