Test Automation Engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Participate in an AWS migration project;
- Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges;
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to architect, develop, and maintain an innovative test automation system for the organization, with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals;
- Provide feedback to internal teams on application flexibility, consistency, and user-friendliness, and provide information to help business stakeholders make the best decisions possible;
- Research, analyze, report, and track defects through completion.
- Good knowledge on automation testing frameworks;
- Experience on Serenity JS is desired;
- Web & Mobile application frontend automation testing using Protractor or Selenium Webdriver on Angular JS/Polymer applications;
- Exceptional full stack and environment troubleshooting skills;
- Expert hosting in the Cloud, AWS preferred;
- Experience with a microservice architecture running in containers (Docker or other containerization technology);
- Understand CI/CD and ability to architect the workflow;
- Backend automation testing using BDD (ex: Cucumber, JBehave) or Rest Assured;
- Hands on coding experience on Java Script/Type Script and Java;
- Experience with testing tools: Jmeter, Gatling, New Relic, Selenium, LoadRunner & HP QC;
- Test management experience in tools like Rally or JIRA.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.