SAP Technical Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
In a nutshell about the project:
Expanding our Oracle based data structure with SAP source systems. Financial modules are now mostly in place, and soon, logistical and manufacturing spatial SAP modules will follow. With the help of a functional consultant, our SAP team is responsible - in the knowledge of the current data structure - to map new SAP modules into the data model and prepare documentation for developers who can build new parts into the current data model.
Your tasks will include:
- Building data mappings;
- Preparing specifications for our programmers (explaining table joins);
- Coordinating between Business Analysts and Developers;
- Preparing project reports and summaries as required by the management team;
- Providing guidance, as needed, to project team throughout the project life cycle;
- Applying the standard application development methodology and assist in implementing sound practices within the development team.
What we are looking for you to have:
- Strong project planning skills;
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager working with SAP environments;
- Understanding of business and system requirements;
- User level of SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of financial modules;
- Oracle database knowledge is more than welcome;
- Programming knowledge is highly appreciated;
- Experience in large-scale data infrastructures;
- Excellent communications skills in English;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.