- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Maintaining data warehouses with ETL tools and processes;
- Data load jobs monitoring;
- Data load error handling;
- Talend ETL platform support, performance monitoring, apply patches;
- Process analysis and improvement suggestions;
- User incident resolution (UI issues, data availability and quality);
- Service request fulfilment;
- Outage communication (planned, unplanned);
- Upstream system outage / issues / data availability communication;
- Daily communication with the users.
- Experience with IT Service Management, ITIL knowledge;
- Hands-On experience of MS SQL Server environment;
- Hands-On development experience of MS SQL (SQL and T-SQL);
- Hands-On development experience of Talend Data Integration;
- Hands-On administration and maintenance experience of Talend Data Management Platform;
- Hands-On experience of FTP;
- Confident in written and spoken English;
- Problem solving skills;
- Hands on Excel and VBA experience;
- Understanding web technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.