- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a longs standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Planning and developing a web application;
- Perform technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology platforms;
- Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions;
- Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards;
- Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation;
- Develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines.
- Deep knowledge in JavaEE, Spring framework (Spring Boot) and JPA;
- Hands on experience in RESTFul webservices (implementation and deployment);
- Be dedicated to implement high quality code;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Python programming knowledge is strongly recommended;
- Experience in AWS and Elasticsearch is more than welcome;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies;
- Strong English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken).
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.