- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Participate in an AWS migration project;
- Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges;
- Collaborate with the QA team to architect, develop, and maintain an innovative test automation system for the organization, with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals;
- Provide feedback to internal teams on application flexibility, consistency, and user-friendliness, and provide information to help business stakeholders make the best decisions possible;
- Research, analyze, report, and track defects through completion.
- Good knowledge on automation testing frameworks;
- Experience on Serenity JS is desired;
- Web & Mobile application frontend automation testing using Protractor or Selenium Webdriver on Angular JS/Polymer applications;
- Backend automation testing using BDD (ex: Cucumber, JBehave) or Rest Assured;
- Hands on coding experience on Java Script/Type Script and Java;
- Experience with testing tools: Jmeter, Gatling, New Relic, Selenium, LoadRunner & HP QC;
- Test management experience in tools like Rally or JIRA;
- Excellent communications skills in English (both written and oral);
- Experience in working with multicultural teams;
- Intelligent, communicative team-player personality, interested in and willing to learn new skills and technologies.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.