Data Visualization Expert
- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene. We have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Preparation of business reports based on customer needs;
- Preparation of documentation, training materials, knowledge-transfer;
- Acting as a consultant who is technically / logically able to see through complex BI systems;
- Daily communication with the client, project managers and developers;
- Understanding the business processes, ability to forward requests to the developers as specifications;
- Analyzing the problems and failures, tracking, documenting the incidents and ensuring the problem prevention.
- Strong visualization skills;
- Understanding chart types, when and how to use them;
- Understanding basic dashboard concepts;
- Solid knowledge of Tableau;
- Understanding data connections.
- Confident in written and spoken English;
- Technical motivation (knowledge of codes, interface descriptions);
- College or university degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- SQL knowledge;
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.