- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene. We have a long-standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
We are looking for a top flight Sales Manager with extensive IT sales experience and burning desire to win. You will be responsible for winning new customers and expanding revenue at current customers. The role requires extensive interaction with channel partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business. The sales pipeline must be managed in a highly professional manner to provide prospects and customers with an exemplary experience as they make their purchasing decisions.
- Research and develops list of potential clients;
- Proactively identify, locate and qualify new business leads;
- Diligently follow up on and develop sales leads;
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace;
- Establish and maintain industry and partner contacts;
- Manage existing pipeline and assume revenue and bottom-line responsibility;
- Manage the sales process from lead identification through close;
- Act as a solutions expert consultant in helping clients with their unique and critical business issues and strategic initiatives;
- Understand prospect's requirements and represent those needs to internal staff and partners;
- Negotiate contracts and close deals;
- Work towards maintaining healthy client relationship.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing new business: identifying and selling to customers' needs;
- 5+ years of experience within enterprise IT services industry;
- Understanding of BI Environments and BI Development;
- Experience with both on premise and cloud based technologies;
- Understands the difference between transactional and solutions based sales model;
- Previous experience and closing sales with complex services models;
- Ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust;
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Pays strict attention to detail; must have the ability to review and edit proposal content for clarity, grammar, and proper use of technical and customer terminology;
- Process-oriented and able to capture lessons learned from large and complex proposal efforts;
- Self-motivator with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a strong contributor in a cross-functional team environment on complex projects;
- Top-notch organizational skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal (both written and oral) skills; strong writing, research, and communications skills;
- Must have their own “Book of Business” created from previous IT sales experience.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.