- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are being crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Starschema is a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene with a long-standing history of excellence in the domains of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
- Understanding and presenting the Data Lake conception to new clients;
- Gap analysis (mapping the differences between our data model and the new source systems);
- Mapping the data connections;
- Daily communication with the client, project managers and developers;
- Understanding the business processes, ability to forward requests to the developers as specifications;
- Preparation of business reports based on customer needs;
- Preparation of documentation, training materials, knowledge-transfer;
- Acting as a consultant who is technically / logically able to see through complex BI systems;
- Analysing the problems and failures, tracking, documenting the incidents and ensuring the problem prevention.
- Confident in written and spoken English;
- Technical motivation (knowledge of codes, interface descriptions);
- College or university degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- SQL knowledge;
- Previous work experience in a similar role.
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.