- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
- Build and maintain complex SQL routines;
- Manages database services in AWS, write backup / restore scripts for databases.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a complex database / BigData environment;
- Strong database skills, SQL performance tuning in Postgres / My SQL / Oracle;
- Strong scripting skills in Python;
- Strong understanding of software development cycle including code checkin/checkout in Github;
- Moderate level Linux / Shell scripting skills;
- BI visualization skills are a plus;
- Ability to multitask;
- Willingness to work on trivial tasks along with complex tasks;
- Excellent communication skills.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.