- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
In a nutshell about the project: you would participate in analytical application development and data engineering tasks.
- Design data models and data ingestion pipelines for application consumption;
- Develop backend application logic for further data usage;
- Develop ETL pipeline and data transformation logic using SQL and ETL tools;
- Participate in daily scrum calls.
- Database development experience (SQL dialects) (1-3yrs);
- Experience with ETL tools and data ingestion methodologies (1-3yrs);
- Software development experience with any of the following languages: Python/Java/Scala/Go (1-3yrs);
- Tech savvy, fluent English.
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry);
- Experience with web frontend application development;
- Experience with data analysis, machine learning, modelling techniques.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.