- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
- Inspect and understand application-specific protocols, libraries and APIs (mainly for Tableau);
- Use these protocols, libraries, APIs to create back-end processing for new applications;
- Authentication/access control;
- Create simple front-ends for new applications: Reports,Data export facilities (e.g. CSV, Excel, PDF)
- Experience in back-end development:
- Implementing microservices and consumers from API specification data;
- Confidence in using and transforming data formats (XML, JSON);
- Experience with cloud providers / cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred);
- Work experience of git-based version control systems (e.g. GitHub, GitLab) or the willingness to learn and use them.
- Experience in designing and implementing databases (in PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Experience with Tableau Server and/or Tableau Desktop.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.