SAP ABAP Developer
- Budapest, Hungary
VirtDB is a software technology startup developing new generation data access solutions. One of our main objectives is helping IT and business people to use SAP data more effectively. We plan to add other self-service data management products for further data sources and targets over time. We will connect legacy and new, personal and enterprise, on-premise and cloud data storages to make all these data accessible for everyone, from everywhere, anytime. VirtDB Inc. is a spin-off of Starschema Ltd, a successful big data and business intelligence service provider company.
• Developing and maintaining new SAP add-on products;
• Preparing existing add-on products for SAP HANA, Fiori technologies;
• Integration of SAP and external systems (BigData, Hadoop, data visualization tools, data mining systems);
• Product implementation (mainly off-site) On-premise and Cloud;
• Developing proof of concepts;
• Following new data management technologies and trends.
• At least 3 years of ABAP developer experience;
• Confident in written and spoken English.
• SAP BW/BI experience;
• SAP HANA and/or Fiori knowledge;
• SAP product development experience;
• Knowledge of other programming languages / environments (.net, java, JS, etc.);
• Experience with SAP data extraction and interfaces;
• Product support experience;
• Open for travelling abroad (depending on client’s needs);
• Functional (business) knowledge in one the main SAP modules;
• German knowledge.