- Budapest, Hungary
Starschema is a Budapest-based tech entity where petabytes of data are crunched and refined for trusting Fortune 500 companies. Already a first-class player on the Business Intelligence scene, we have a long standing history of excellence in the areas of big data, dataviz, data science and architecture.
We are Starschema. We play big data.
- Participation in the design and development of an integrated data model for a multinational company;
- Participation in the design and implementation of the data loading (ETL) processes;
- Creating reports (standard and ad-hoc) built into an integrated data model, and developing a self-service reporting layer for end-users;
- Analyze existing reports, interpretation and implementation on the integrated data model;
- Data model design, development and maintenance;
- Developer’s release, preparation of install scripts and patches;
- Daily written and oral communication with the clients and other developers;
- Creating functional and technical documentation;
- Frequent presentations to the clients.
- Experience in modelling; development and maintenance of BI solutions / data warehouses;
- Experience in Oracle EBS;
- Data Architect / Data modelling experience;
- Experience in collaboration with business users; understanding the business data and connections;
- Knowledge of version control programs (SVN);
- Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, Hadoop.
- Experience in working within projects;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Intelligent, communicative, team-player personality.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.