Customer Service Representative
- 265 Hobson St, Smithville, TN 37166, USA
Star Manufacturing, a Division of The Middleby Corporation, is a leading manufacturer of commercial foodservice equipment. We provide a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees’ wellness and financial security, including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays, life insurance, and short and long-term disability coverage.
Responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts and providing support. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service and enjoys being a part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process purchase orders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Send proforma invoices, as needed
- Receive customer service calls
- Provide shipping/delivery information to customers and factory, as needed
- Check stock and provide inventory, as necessary
- Coordinate with factory to determine production schedule
- Respond to inquiries accurately, promptly and effectively
- Fulfill literature requests to customers
- Provide freight estimates and quotes based on dimensional weight
- Coordinate routing with freight logistics companies
- Provide parts quotes to customers
- Order allocation and pickings
- Other administrative functions and duties as needed and assigned by management
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Prior customer service experience helpful.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of internal and external associates/customers/colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to follow through on issues, make informed decisions that comply with policies and procedures, complete tasks and problem-solve.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Possess intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ:MIDD) is the largest global manufacturer of commercial cooking equipment. The well-known brands of Middleby are used in restaurants, from quick service to fine dining and institutional foodservice such as hospitals and schools. Middleby customers in the Commercial Foodservice Equipment Group include YUM! Brands, Dunkin’, Burger King, Domino’s, Five Guys, Kroger, and many others.
EOE M/F/D/V - Star Manufacturing International, Inc. is a Drug-free and Tobacco-free Campus