Business Development - Client Relations
- Percept House, 1, Raja Dhirsain Marg, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, Delhi, New Delhi, India
Are you tempted by the excitement of start-ups? StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the Live Entertainment Business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India’s Largest Artist Booking and Discovery Platform. We are a young motivated team focused on delivering our best. We are looking for Self Directed and Empathetic Business Developers to join our team and be a part of the wonderful journey.
We're looking for a Business Development - Client Relations Associate, whose responsibilities include:-
- You will be StarClinch’s Ambassador who will be the bridge between the Clients and the Artists
- Work on Inbound Leads from the Website and help clients book Artists
- Understand the requirement of the client and provide options accordingly
- Work efficiently to convert Interest into Business
- Churn bookings from the sales funnel via regular follow-ups
- Responding in a timely and effective manner to all Communication
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- No cold calling or random calling
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
- Exposure to how things work in a startup.
- Health care benefits.
- Extensive learning in the media and entertainment industry.
- A fun-filled & open-cultured workplace.
- Opportunity to connect with several big names in the glamour world
- Fun and rewarding work atmosphere
- We encourage communication and constructive collaboration
- We believe in personal growth of individuals
- Medi-claim Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Team Parties – we go by the work hard and party harder principle