- Percept House, 1, Raja Dhirsain Marg, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India
StarClinch offers a dynamic “Artist Discovery” online platform, which serves as a one-stop solution to discover, explore & book entertainers. Artists can manage their profile, prices and offers which can be updated instantly through an easy, secure and transparent connect. With the use of search filters on StarClinch, event planners can select entertainers as per their preferences and budget for the occasion. StarClinch is a startup based out of South Delhi. Initiated in 2015, we are a team of a few passionate youngsters.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- On-board new hires
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to how things work in a startup.
- Health care benefits.
- Extensive learning in the media and entertainment industry.
- A fun-filled & open-cultured workplace.
- Job Types: Full-time, Fresher