- Percept House, 1, Raja Dhirsain Marg, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India
StarClinch offers a dynamic “Artist Discovery” online platform, which serves as a one-stop solution to discover, explore & book entertainers. Artists can manage their profile, prices and offers which can be updated instantly through an easy, secure and transparent connect. With the use of search filters on StarClinch, event planners can select entertainers as per their preferences and budget for the occasion. StarClinch is a startup based out of South Delhi. Initiated in 2015, we are a team of a few passionate youngsters.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility: -
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes on-page and off-page factors of the website.
- On-page Knowledge - Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Creating high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications: -
- 1 -3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
- Awareness of various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Advanced Link building skills required (Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
- Exposure to how things work in a startup.
- Health care benefits.
- Extensive learning in the media and entertainment industry.
- A fun-filled & open-cultured workplace.
- Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Opportunity to connect with several big names in the glamour world
- Opportunity to attend Star Studded events.