- Percept House, 1, Raja Dhirsain Marg, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India, East of Kailash, DL, India
Are you tempted by the excitement of start-ups? StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the live entertainment business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India's largest artist booking and discovery platform. We own and execute the entire process from artist shortlist, availability check, negotiation, booking, payment, and escrow. Our extensive list of models, dance troupe, live bands, photographers, instrumentalists, singers, and performers, serves as a tool to find the best of talents, well suited for your gathering. We are committed to providing quality entertainment for your weddings, parties, inaugurations, corporate events or whenever you have a reason to celebrate! Our aim is to bridge the gap between a host and an artist, through a secure, cost-effective, and transparent medium, for a successful collaboration. We're based in South Delhi.
We're looking for a technically savvy and experienced Senior UI Developer to take up front-end development efforts. You will help develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
- You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will Identify, define and communicate best practices for front-end.
Desired Competencies :-
1) Ability to build strong relationships and operating rhythms with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Stakeholders to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
2) Strong visual design and user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
3)Ability to quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
4) Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
1) Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user-centric design and experiences across web and mobile platforms and devices
2)Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
3) Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries- Keep a keen eye for detail and a passion for - pixel-perfect- fit and finish.
- Define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to the useful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small mobile devices
- 0-3 years experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands-on experience in Map API's like Google Maps, OpenStreetMap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with a ep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Exposure to how things work in a startup.
- Health care benefits.
- Extensive learning in the media and entertainment industry.
- A fun-filled & open-cultured workplace.
- Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Opportunity to connect with several big names in the glamour world