Email Marketing Associate
- Percept House, 1, Raja Dhirsain Marg, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, Delhi, Delhi, India
StarClinch offers a dynamic “Artist Discovery” online platform, which serves as a one-stop solution to discover, explore & book entertainers. Artists can manage their profile, prices and offers which can be updated instantly through an easy, secure and transparent connect. With the use of search filters on StarClinch, event planners can select entertainers as per their preferences and budget for the occasion. StarClinch is a startup based out of South Delhi. Initiated in 2015, we are a team of a few passionate youngsters.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Associate to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email Marketing Associate, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Attract more artists on-board to our platform.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practice
- Proven work experience in Email marketing or Digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exposure to how things work in a startup.
- Health care benefits.
- Extensive learning in the media and entertainment industry.
- A fun-filled & open-cultured workplace.
- Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Opportunity to connect with several big names in the glamour world
- Opportunity to attend Star Studded events.