Senior Associate Attorney/Lawyer - Family Law
- 2601 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career in family law.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated senior associate attorney with five years or more of litigation experience to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance at the firm's Oklahoma City Office.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, signing bonus, an outstanding benefits package, employer-matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the attention of the Recruiting Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Oklahoma license required
- Senior Associate Positions are available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Attorney, Associate, Family Law, Law Firm, JD, Juris Doctor, Lawyer, Law, Legal, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, Employment, Job, Family Law, Divorce Custody
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.