Attorney / Lawyer - Family Law
- 2300 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated attorney to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance to areas in Missouri and Kansas. The firm presently is seeking applicants for their Overland Park, KS office.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to providing quality representation.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, signing bonus, an outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year and paid time off and other incentives.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Performs administrative duties as necessary including filing, mailing, organizes files and pleadings
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Kansas license required for Kansas openings
- Missouri license required for Missouri openings
- Family law experience preferred, but not required
- Senior Associate Positions available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Keywords: Keywords: Attorney, Associate, Family Law, Law Firm, JD, Juris Doctor, Lawyer, Law, Legal, Employment, Job, Family Law, Divorce Custody, Kansas, Missouri, Kansas City, Overland Park, Downtown Kansas City, Shawnee, Olathe, Spring Hill, Lawrence, Bonner Springs, Ottawa, Gardner, Baldwin City, Louisburg, Leavenworth, Lee's Summit, Warrensburg, Independence, Liberty, Odessa, Blue Springs
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.