Marketing Assistant (Part-time)
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director.
Stange Law Firm is accepting resumes only for a professional, responsible, and outgoing Marketing Assistant at the Firm's headquarters office in Clayton, Missouri.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in producing, proofreading and/or generating articles/advertisements for print media at the direction of the Founding Partners
- Proofread and/or format all articles and/or advertisements for print media
- Upload and/or produce pictures for all blogs of the Firm
- Add additional media to blog entries as directed by the Founding Partners.
- Promptly post all blog entries and StangeLawFirm.com articles to Firm Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn Accounts and any other social media accounts as directed
- Communicate with marketing inquiries inbound to the Firm as directed
- Communicate with Law Firm’s marketing vendors as directed
- Assist in implementing various Firm-wide marketing plans, projects or strategies as directed
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or the equivalent or degree currently in progress
- Social Media skills (Twitter, Facebook, Vine, YouTube)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, analytic and organized
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Excellent writing skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Key Words: Marketing, advertising, advertisement, social media, mass communication, communication, St. Louis, St. Louis County, Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Saint Louis City, St. Louis City, Missouri, MO, intern, internship
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.