Paralegal / Legal Assistant (Part-time)
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director.
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for for a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Paralegal / Legal Assistant that provides strategic legal support at the Firm's office Clayton, Missouri.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In lieu of a receptionist, shall greet all clients and take accurate messages (with the proper return phone number and name of the person calling) when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and received and sends faxes
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Performs duties including basic research, filing, mailings, organizes files and pleading panels, calendaring telephone communication
- Conducts legal research for particular issues as assigned by attorneys using periodicals, law library, public records, and offices
- Takes messages when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and receives and sends faxes
- Makes copies
- Returns all client phone calls left before 5:00 p.m. the same day
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Paralegal degree or certificate and/or 1-3+ years of legal experience preferred, but not required
- Domestic / Family law experience preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with PC Programs
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Key Words: law, legal, divorce, custody, child custody, family law, domestic law, law firm, lawyer, paralegal, legal assistant, St. Louis, Saint Louis, Clayton, MO, Missouri, Saint Louis County, St. Louis City, Saint Louis City
The choice of an attorney should not be solely based upon advertisements.