Attorney / Lawyer - Family Law
- KS-7, Shawnee, KS, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm, PC has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated lawyer to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance for their offices in Kansas, including in Wichita, Kansas.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, an outstanding benefits package, employer-matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
Salary ranges from $65k to $100k based on experience plus the opportunity for discretionary bonuses and other incentives. The firm also pays lawyers a signing bonus for coming onboard.Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and drafts legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence.
- Drafts pleadings and motions, including judgments and orders
- Corresponds with attorneys, court personnel, and clients regarding cases
- Interviews witnesses for court cases and prepares witnesses to testify
- Shall ensure the accuracy of all documents prepared
- Shall promptly appear in court on all cases assigned
- Shall handle all aspects of cases assigned to them
- Performs administrative duties as necessary including filing, mailing, organizes files and pleadings
- Conducts legal research for particular issues
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume and references to the Recruiting Director at [email protected]
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Kansas license required
- Family law experience preferred, but not required
- Senior Associate Positions are available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Attorney, Associate, Family Law, Law Firm, JD, Juris Doctor, Lawyer, Law, Legal, Kansas, Sedgwick County, Wichita, Employment, Job, Family Law, Divorce Custody, Divorce, Augusta, Butler County, Harvey County