Human Resource Assistant (Full Time)
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Stange Law Firm, PC has an opening for a Full-Time Human Resource Assistant to assist the Human Resource Director.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides overall functional support in the area of human resource management.
- Assists with managing and maintaining personnel files.
- Assists in managing employee relations.
- Assists in managing employee compensation, benefits administration, and organizational development and training.
- Assists with ensuring that the Firm is complaint with applicable human resource laws, including but not limited to COBRA, ADA, and the FMLA.
- Helps develop/maintain Firm Policies & Procedure
- Assists in enforcing and maintaining Firm Policies & Procedure
- Maintains a positive attitude and supports the Firm’s goals through teamwork.
- Performs any other reasonable task requested.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Human Resource Degree or the equivalent.
- Human Resource specialization or the equivalent.
- Some HR knowledge and/or experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Human Resource Assistant, HR, business, law firm, Missouri, Clayton, St. Louis, Full-time, human resources, personnel, human relations, talent management, employee mangement,