Client Care Director
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career at a growing law firm.
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail resume, cover letter, references and writing sample to our Recruiting Director
Stange Law Firm has an immediate opening for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to lead the firm’s client care department. Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, Stange Law Firm, PC is dedicated to achieving the best possible results. The Client Care Director provides customer service, establishing and maintaining and developing an excellent working rapport with current and prospective clients.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, an outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year and paid time off.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates with clients about concerns regarding attorney and Firm practices
- Communicates with clients regarding client billing concerns and questions
- Helps obtain positive internet reviews from happy clients and tracks negative reviews.
- Maintains a positive attitude and supports the Firm’s goals through teamwork
- Serves as a liaison between clients and the Firm and works to fully understand client complaints and concerns
- Obtains information regarding client complaints
- College degree in communication, business management, legal studies or related field preferred, but not required
- Proficient in PC Programs
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal (both via phone and in-person) and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience a plus, but not required
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Keywords: business, customer support, customer service, client interaction, client, administrative, law firm, lawyer, client care, Clayton, Missouri, St.Louis, director, communication, Saint Louis, Director Role, Management, Customer Success, customer service representative, customer care, client care, customer management, client management, senior client manager, director client management, director of client services,