Services & Facilities Assistant
- 120 S Central Ave, Clayton, MO 63105, USA
Stange Law Firm, PC has offices in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas. LawFirm500 ranks Stange Law Firm as one of the fastest growing law firms in the country. Attorneys at the firm have received awards from organizations such as Super Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers, the National Academy of Family Lawyers and many more. Attorneys at the firm also speak at Continuing Legal Education Seminars for organizations such as the Missouri Bar, National Business Institute, MyLawCLE and many more. This is truly a great opportunity if you want a successful career in family law.
You can find out more information at http://www.stangelawfirm.com.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Stange Law Firm, PC has an opening for a part-time, Services & Facilities Assistant.
This position works under the supervision of the Services and Facilities Director in fulfilling the duties set forth below (among others):
- Taking inventory of supplies for all office locations
- Helps with the general aesthetic appearance and cleanliness of all office locations
- Helps ensure offices are in a safe condition
- The functionality of all office technology, computers, and information technology, and security, equipment, lighting, and repairs of office equipment
- Ensures phones and/or video conferencing equipment is working as necessary for Firm meetings
- Ensure beverage and refreshments are adequately stocked and maintained
- Maintain vendor relationships
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with PC Programs
- Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance/punctuality
- Law firm experience is a plus
- IT experience is a preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: IT, facilities, services, legal, law, technology