- Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
Proactively promote a relationship-based offering by operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customers and providing banking solutions that meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of the personal banking segment’s value propositions.
- First degree in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years of banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Ability to educate customers.
- Ability to listen and probe customer responses effectively to ensure proper understanding of needs.
- Advanced sales and consulting skills.
- Achievement-orientated, embracing and achieving challenging targets.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Understanding of the personal markets etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value propositions.
- Understanding of the bank’s products in respect of service level agreements and the bank’s service provider networks.
- Understanding which products are most suited to the different personal banking segments.
- Knowledge of equivalent competitor products and services.