Product Manager Flyhub
- 17 Hannington Road, Kampala, Uganda
- Business Segment: Office of the Executive
To manage and coordinate development projects in addition to Evaluating and resolving technical feasibility, design optimization and production issues. Responsible for researching and monitoring existing client base and industry developments while identifying potential new product opportunities. On an ongoing basis, the Product Development Manager will work with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Creates a prototype of a new product in order to iron out flaws in the final design
- Determines the process for creating a new item
- Gathers the input necessary to build or create the product being developed
- Prepares reports on the various procedures that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, commerce and any related field.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Other Qualifications- certifications or professional membership
- Minimum of 2years’ working experience clearing operations.
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Taking Action
- Making Decisions
- Team Working
- Customer and Client Focused Innovation
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strategic Planning and Reporting