Front End Developer - Office Position
Check out our product : https://stampede.ai/
If you’re interested, read on…
We are looking for a full-time front-end developer who will take full ownership of the front-end of our products. You will be responsible for taking a design to production. Due to our size, a backlog of requests can happen very quickly so it’s important that you are able to prioritise these and give realistic estimations as to when each should be ready for Production.
You’ll have industry experience in Typescript and React. We have built our services to be accessible through API’s therefore you will have experience of using a RESTful API.
When applying please include examples of your work that clearly demonstrate that you can contribute to the evolution of Stampede's front end.
Tech Used at Stampede
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure (Aws CDK Node.js(Typescript))
- Php and Node.js(Typescript) for Backend business logic (Lambdas and ECS)
- Databases : SQL (Postgres), Gremlin (Neptune DB), DynamoDb
- REST and Websocket API’s
- Front-End: React and Typescript, Chakra UI library (this is where you will spend most of your time)
- React Native
- Develop user-centric interfaces
- Work with Development Team, Product Designer and CEO to establish production timelines
- Work with designers to implement designs and user interfaces
- Be responsible for testing code across various browsers and platforms
- Manage deployment of code updates to production environments
- Remain up-to-date with new development trends and technologies
Be sh*t hot at React and Typescript. And be up for getting your eyes really red.
- Office based, in Edinburgh; you must have the right to work in the UK.
- Workplace pension
- Premium Macbook and equipment from Apple
- 33 total days holiday per year
Drop us your CV if you’re hungry for it.