ASST. PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Ota, Lagos
Staffline Consulting Limited is a full HR consulting firm in Nigeria with regional offices in Ghana and Kenya. Our services are Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training solutions and diverse range of consulting as regards human capital. Our aim is to help our clients cut through the hassel of recruitment, get them top talents to drive their business goal in a timely manner. Our clients In the manufacturing industry (Chemicals & Polymers) seeks the services of Four (4) Assistant Production Supervisors for it Ota factory.
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift's production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives such as, LEAN operating practices, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Demonstrable competence with warehouse management organization, functions, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Solid experience in manufacturing environments; contract manufacturing is optimal.
- Exposure and proficiency with an ERP system is preferred; including data entry skills; data entry management; and a holistic understanding of data processing;
- A high bias for action. Proven ability to make sound decisions while ensuring inventory accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Able to communicate effectively with staff in various departments and levels.
- Interact positively with others.
- Candidates preferrably should come from paint/plastic recycling industry such as Geepee Industries Ltd, Shongai Packaging Ltd, Poly Products Nig. Ltd, Regal Plastic, Leo Plast, Sunplast Industries, Crownpack Nig Ltd, Sonhart Investment Limited etc.
Minimum educational standard: B.SC/HND
Minimum Working Experience: 2 Years related experience
Location is Ota and salary is N65,000.
location is Ota and salary is N65,000.