Marketing and Sales Executive
- Lagos House, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a young startup in the travel and hospitality sector who is involved in travel reservations, hotel bookings and visa applications.
• Ability to make ticket sales.
• Ability to identify prospects, close deals and expand our clientele.
• Ability to keep a good track record of sales of tickets and other travel services; hotels reservations, visa etc.
• Assist and provide the necessary information to customer enquiries.
• Act as intermediary between the airlines and the agency by ensuring there is day-to-day correspondence with the airlines on ticketing and reservation issues.
• Ensure tickets are delivered to the customer before travel date.
• Ensure effective follow up on customer travel plans
• Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
• Ensure that all periodic payments to regulatory bodies ie. IATA, NANTA, NCAA etc are executed.
• Conduct market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
• Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings thereby ensuring effective communication.
• Ensure all payments are accounted for and reports forwarded to account department.
• Should have a minimum qualification of OND
• Must have at least 1 – 3 years working experience in a Travel Agency or airline in similar capacity.
• IATA certificate and experience on Ticketing.
• Have good knowledge of the travel industry as added advantage
• Ability to use minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo)
• Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, Corel draw, power point etc
• Problem solving skills
• Must be customer centric
• Decision making skills
• Negotiation and Interpersonal communication skills
• Good use of social media platforms
*N.B: It is important to state the Job Position as the subject of the mail.*