School Administration Officer
- Taipo or Kowloon Campus, HK, hk
St. Hilary’s School (St. Hilary's) aims at creating a learning environment that the students are able to cherish and enjoy learning and want to perform to the best of their abilities and talents. It has a comprehensive and cohesive system of education which develops students into persons who are confident, innovative, resourceful and brave in facing their responsibility in society and the challenges in future.
- To provide administrative support in order to meet the needs of the school, playing an active role in the smooth running of the school office.
- To provide administrative, clerical and financial support within the school, which necessitates acting on own initiative within the broad outlines and guidance of the headteachers.
- To act as a focal point for all enquiries and visitors to the school.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work with difficult people;
- Proficient IT skills with experience in using Word, Excel and other online applications.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese. High level of oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, with fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Reliability; initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative team environment;
- Relevant experiences in schools is preferred but not essential.
Salary: Master Pay Scale Point 3 ($14,780) to Point 15 ($30,165) (Depends on the relevant experiences)